Sunday, May 29, 2005

Yet 2 Goals At NUS

I'll make this short..
Having soccer at NUS yesterday..

score 2 goals.

1st goal: benny sent in a through past to me . i first time drag the ball with my right leg past the defenders and shot with my left leg.

2nd goal: Won the race with a defender while chasing together with the ball, me running towards goal while he, runnin towards the sideline. got past him and fire a shot with my right leg and into goal.

Overall: Not really have a great game, don't really enjoy myself yesterday as the opponents are too weak. The opponent in which i score my first goal are not bad, but the team with the second goal, it's really painful to play with them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..We cannot be too boastful..tsk tsk..later we got retribution if someone feels the same way about us..

Henry

Monday, May 30, 2005 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home