Thursday, May 12, 2005

Something We Once Had

Ok... in case you are wondering, that's the title for my new poem, "Something We Once Had". ...though I have not finish writing it yet and probably the only person that would read it when it's done would be Jeffrey. Haha... I really appreciate it though... Thanks. Though the whole purpose behind all the poems is that I can understand it and remember what is happening in my life in a "only I can encode" way. But nevertheless, still thanks.

Back to the poem. It's about 80% to 85% done now... and the title should be either "Something We Once Had" or "Those Were The Days".. I haven't decide yet. I put in a lot of effort into this piece this time, probably because it's only the second poem I have try writing after a 2 years break... 47 poems before the 2 years, really regreted a lot for the stop...

Anyway, the theme of this poem is about friendship. Pure friendship. It says about my 2E4 friends and my scout platoon friends.... All the memories etc. etc. I'm trying my best to put all my memories and appreciation into this small little poem but though small, I still hope what I really want to convey will be able to get through... Everybody is fighting hard for their own future, wish everybody the best. You too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home