Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Stretched My Thigh

I stretched my left thigh during soccer on Sunday evening. I was 1/8 limping then and thought it will be over after a sleep but I'm still limping this very moment now.. still 1/8 limping. I don't really mind the limping though, I'm pretty used to it. Just that I hope I can recover soon enough or else I wouldn't be able to play any more matches during the weekdays...

Yes.. I'm still a soccer addict after all this years... I don't know when that will stop. I can imagine by the time I reached 40 and I'm still playing striker... ok, probably not striker... a full-time defender by then perhaps... You will have to agree it's difficult to dislike what you like.. anyway, why the hell will people do that? So, I will still be doing all the same things when I'm 48... Rock 'N' Roll and voluming my hi-fi LOUD at home, form an old man soccer team with Henry and company to challenge the youngster, writing poems... for my grandchild probably, watching anime with my grandson and my wife still saying "Please stop watching those childish stuff please".

I think people is going to start to get sick of my blog.. It's just about soccer and cheeky angel so far and nothing else... haha.. probably not for those soocer addicts like me and those cheeky angels... eh... yup, life sucks and nothing interesting happens yet (which is good sometimes). Peace.

Anyway, I'm having database lesson later and I'm going to limp all the way to SIM and limp past right in front of my lecturer... Yes. SIM really has a lot of pretty "ladies" there... Guess I will bound to fall down on somebody over there as least once later.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cl0udi3 said...

haha.. I'm going to download 1 episode & see! If nice then I get all from u lah.. lazy to dl so many -_-'

Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home