Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Suntec Is A Mouse

Just went to KL for a short shopping trip... The trip is 3 days 2 nights and I'm staying in the Royale Bintan hotel which is situated just besides their main shopping areas. Overall, I would say the whole trip is a so-so as what we did there was almost all shopping. AND what we shopped there can almost all be found back here in Singapore. However, I have to point out their shopping centres are really impressive... They are DAMN gigantic. One of them is the Time Square (directly behind my hotel) . Time Square housed about 10 storeys of shopping and even has a theme park inside it. The other shoppin centre would be the MidValley Mall. It's the largest shopping mall in asia. Don't compare Suntec or any other "mini" shoppin malls from Singapore with it, this MidValley Mall is really big... It's about the size of 4 or 5 Suntec. Damn hugh.

This will be my second trip to KL and I'm not the type who always went oversea so up till now, the countries I have been to will be Malaysia, Taiwan, Hongkong and Brunei (don't ask me why I went Brunei, ask the SAF if you want). So far, besides JB, hadn't been overseas with my family yet due to my parent's work commitment that forbid them to do so. Anyway, will hope to have the chance to go overseas soon. Had been wanting to go back to Taiwan someday and lining up in my "Things to complete before I died" will be a trip to Japan as well as a trip to Italy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home