Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The 3rd Apple

I have finally moved back to blogspot... This is my first post here and I'm eager to write something on it. First of all, I have added links of my friend's blog at the link column for easy access. So if you want me to add your blog or even homepage to the link section, please let me know.

What am i going to write here....? I guess mainly will be about my everyday life if there is anything interesting. Once in a while, I will write some previews about the soccer matches that we played too. Yeah, so that my soccer pals will not get bored to death with my life. I will write some anime reviews too if i had finished watching any. This is for those friends of mine who shared the same hobby with me too. And lastly, probably poems too. Hadn't been writing for 2 years and I'm starting to regret for been not able to continue writing. Ok... and there will be some crappin too like all of the above.

Anyway, hope blogging will be a good way to keep my friends up to date with what is going on around me if we did not have the time to meet up. AND... do hope my friends will keep updating theirs too... so I will be able to still keep up with them even with this race here with time every seconds.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home