Saturday, May 07, 2005

My Position

Yes.. more soccer news... for those who is uninterested in soccer, well, paiseh, have to bear with me lah. Anyway, I'll be having a field soccer match tomorrow. Come to think of it, the last 2 time I played in a field macth were with the scout platoon and although both matches ended up in victory, I had not really enjoyed myself then.

Tomorrow's match will be against Kenneth's platoon and I have no bloody idea at all about who's going to be in my team tomorrow. All I know is Henry, probably Benny too(Henry's younger brother), Kenneth, Weiquh, Pah Siao and Red Xiong will be playing on the same side as me. Guess I will be in the center midfield role tomorrow.. The last 2 matches, I was playing at the left so it's going to be a big test for me tomorrow with my ability to play on the field.

The positions I played had been really fluctuating throughout the years. I was first a striker when I was with 2e4. Still a striker too when I am in Poly. However, during my army days with scout platoon, I moved down to playing a defender because that's Ah Beng around.. Now, because of the striker cum defender thiny, now I'm in midfield.

Will report about the match tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home