Sunday, May 22, 2005

Poems Dropped

Ok... now it's nearly 4.30 am and I'm turning in. But before that, the reason I stay up so late is that i'm revamping my poems site. You wouldn't see any great differents in the design but I'm actually cleaning up my html codes to make the pages more spider friendly. Nevertheless, it's half way done and I shall continue tomorrow.

Most importantly, after reading through all of my poems just now, I have decided to dropped some of my poems and most of the poems dropped are those that were written in the early stages. So after the dropping, the number of poems u can find has declined from 49 to 26. So some of the poems may not be seen aymore and will disappear forever. Anyway, that's to keep only the quality poems. Anyway, I'm still updating the site so do check out more often.

Click here for the site

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home