Sunday, May 15, 2005

Soccer NUS: 4 Goals

I'm going to start counting my goals from today onwards...

Today's soccer at NUS was a good one. Though I'm not very satisfied with my performance but I guess scoring 4 goals make up for it. Today's big news! Henry got a blizzard injuries with the toe out of moving the goal post... Got his toe with a bleed even before the match started. He's probably going to be out of action for some time.

Anyway, back to the goals..

1st goal: Was in an offside position (though we playing no offside rule) and left unmarked. Benny then sent a near through pass for me to allow me to make a simple tap-in past the keeper with right foot. Not the classy type of goal but was at the right place and right time.

2nd goal: A high ball was sent to the opponent's defence and the last man somehow, allowing the ball to bounce over him. Seized the chance and sneak behind the last man to shoot first-time once the ball reach the ground again. The keeper managed to advanced right in front of me but the shot went in between the advancing keeper's legs.

3rd goal: A high ball up and I was one on one with the keeper. Sent a side right foot volley once the bouncing ball reach the ground first time and the grounder volley went past the keeper.

4th goal: Was open and simply dribbled past the keeper and kicked the ball into the net with my left foot.

Yo..., Henry. If you free, can write down your goals in your blog also...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot write la..i score too many liao..how to remember? WAhahahahahah


Henry

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 2:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home