Sunday, September 11, 2005

Why Why

Why am I not writing often now? Yes... I need a break. Too many things happened, too quick... good things, bad things. BTW, it's my birthday today. Happy Birthday! For those who wish me, thanks! Congratulation to my sis too... ROM today :>

The poems lost the tickets when my mind's the next stop again. For some, blogging is the medicine. For me, it's the poem but you know it's true that we all have to pick up the same spoon and we all have to remedy alone. No question ask, a tablespoon each time when our hearts went down.

A short while later, you will see me writing again and you will look up straight into my face, telling me "I know you will be back".

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hows your haircut going?




Henry

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home