Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Religion

I'm shivering for this whole week... shivering from excitement. It makes me smile a little or two and I know I'm not the only one. I couldn't sleep on Mon and Tues cause there were flashbacks and regrets. I will be back. This Sunday will come soon. If I'm going to choose a religion that can:
- bring me up when I'm down
- forget everything when my brain's overloaded
- courage and anger to even scream at a ghost
- confidence when I feel like a fool
- fuck it when a pretty woman stand naked in front of me (not too sure though)
then this is it. This is my religion. No, I ain't going no church or temple. Probably only Henry and Benny will know what I'm talking about.

I'm totally sick of staying at the same level forever... I need to move on...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home