Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Top Of Yahoo

Yahoo
Thank you, Yahoo for making me number one in your search engine. The keyword is "shaowei" but I hope it would be long and they won't kick me out of there. Damn the googlebot... Seriously, there's nothing to brag about for being number 1 for such an uncommon and useless keyword. If you number one for some other popular keyword, then that's something. I know a little about SEO and it's not easy to program in such a way that the googlebot or slurp will spider every single piece of it. Gone were the tables, in with the layer and absolute position.

Gundam Seed
I don't really fancy mecha anime in the past but Gundam Seed really changes all that. Gundam Seed was really great. Now I know why Gundam Seed is so hot and popular. Vivian Hsu as one of the vocalist.. ya.. though she's acting as an extra.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home