Saturday, August 20, 2005

Narutaru Again

Some Random AnimeNFO Reviews On Narutaru:

- This anime is just davestating. It ruined my life for about a week after seeing it, i became kind of isolated and very frieghtened from any random thought that comes to my head. I started to think ill of some people, But everything is gradually getting back to normal by now.

- I have finished watching the 13 episodes yesterday and must say that I cannot get rid of the disturbed feeling it produced inside me. Most people here already described what to expect so I should mention that if you plan to watch it, you should know what to do.

- The plot, until the last three episodes, is quite often very dull and uneventful. Also, the anime very clearly lacks a true ending, and I can almost guarantee that a sequel will never be made. However, if you have a taste for truly disturbing anime, I heartily recommend this. You will NEVER forget what goes on in the last episode.

- This is one anime I couldn't watch coldly from the distance. Although I wanted to look away, I couldn't because I was too curious what hideous things would happen next. It reminded me of Now and Then, Here and There.

- When I first started watching it, it was really cool with a very interesting story, despite it's childish beginning. As the story progressed it began to try on my sanity until the point in which I had to stop watching at episode 10. Hopefully one day, I will have the mental strength to endure the final two episodes(which I've heard are quite distrubing).

The scenes still float in my mind every now and then. Be sure to catch it if you like disturbing show. Expect to get physcological attack. 13 episodes too long? Go for the last 3 episodes... horror movies in the cinema will mean nothing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home