Thursday, August 25, 2005

Get It Together - By Osaka

I guess I just had to write something... Hadn't been writing for a few days but then again what I usually wrote are still sort of unconstructive and meaningless. I couldn't care less. No... not for today.

Love
Strange but I kinda love everybody today... I love my dad, love my mom, love my 2 sisters.. the pc's not frustrating me today, the weather's right.. morale high... love everything. This minute this second, hope nobody's having a heart break though it's never possible. The person living directly above my room whom I have never seen, the person below my floor now.. hope they are doing good.

Every morning, I am going to tell myself.. with a nod each time. "get it together... get it together... get it together... get it together... get it together..." x 100 + ((60*100)*8888) + 10000 + infinity times... as long as no (x 0) come in, I should be okay... get it together




Anime
Done with Gundam Seed... Excellent towards the end. Might want to start downloading Gundam Seed Destiny Soon.. At the mean time, watching Xenosaga, Twelve Kingdom and Azumanga Daioh. Here's a brief review for each...
Xenosaga - Half way through. Storyline's a so-so, animation nothing impressive, voice actor/actress also a so-so. Anyway, didn't expect much from it after reading its review at AnimeNfo. Half way through for now, hope the later half of the series will be entertaining.
Twelve Kingdom - Great! The seiyus are great! The storyline is very interesting and the character development is very strong. I love shows with good character development. They kinda make me feel like I was reading a literature book.
Azumanga Daioh - Super comedy.. No real plot but the entertainment value is very high. I never fail to laugh...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home