Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Summary Again

The long blog essay of the week returns again.

MF Leaving For Korea

Yes... She will be flying off to Korea next week. I WILL be damn bored... Come to think of it, I have yet to visit Korea before. I'm more interested in Japan though.
  • Tokyo - Yes... definitely. Especially Akihabara. Heard they have started to try out separating the males and females at different cabins in the train.. Yes, prevent molesting! I am not sure if they had made that rule permanent and all over all trains yet but imagine a whole cabin of guys... yucks(though I myself is a male too). Imagine a whole cabin of ladies squeezing all over you... (nose bleed).


  • Okinawa and Osaka - These 2 states have very different culture from the other states of Japan. You will know straight away from the Japanese they speak. Very different...
Ok, I'm still in Singapore...

CD-Rs

I'm thinking of getting myself a DVD burner. Reason being... CD-R sucks... For those of you who do not know and think that a CD can provide you with a lifetime of storage, you are very wrong... ya... some CD-Rs do last a life time but it all depends on what type of dyes the disc uses. Ok, here goes, there are basically 3 types of dyes
  1. Cyanine dyes

  2. Azo dye

  3. Phthalocyanine
If you are always buying those cheap CD-Rs from simlim or anywhere else, you should be buying the Cyanine dyes CD-Rs. Lifetime storage... my foot! These Cyanine dyes CD-R loses its reflective surface in a few years and before you know it, your data will all be gone in ONLY a few years.. Buying expensive CD-Rs? Don't be too happy too. You may only be spending more money on the same Cyanine dyes CD-Rs, that's all. Ok.. I'm just too pissed off with my data being lost. Who the fuck invented the Cyanine dyes which wouldn't last?

Data is important for me as I burn an average of 1 CD a day... You can imagine the number of CDs I got in my room. It IS very frustrating to find your data unreadable when you want to re-access data that you wanted to re-access so much after a long time.

My Scehdule For The Week

Monday... gone! Tuesday... gone!
Wednesday - Will be meeting up with Melvin to discuss our project. Most importantly, he's getting his gf a present.
Thursday - Half day... convocation for MF. I will become a part time photographer from tomorrow lunch time onwards. Say cheese.
Friday - Might be going Queensway with Henry after work. He's getting his soccer boots, I'm looking for a showcasing cupboard to put in my room from IKEA.
Saturday - This time, I MUST appear at Sunshine Plaza... hope the plan wouldn't be screwed again.
Sunday - Soccer in the morning and all the barang barang

Ongoing
- Projects, projects, projects
- Buying guitar. Still considering on whether to get an acoustic or electric. Probably will try to get Adrian or Raymond to go get one with me. Remember the "Dead Horse"!
- "Renovate" my words site (the poems site). The site this time will be dynamic, "no iframe", using good headers (if I got the time) and using some other search engine optimization techniques. I'll be at the top of Googles soon.

Anime Talk

Twelve Kingdom and Azumanga Daioh still ongoing. Finished Xenosaga and in come Jinki-Extend. The ED of Jinki-Extend is one of the best. The story so far yet to develop much. Only watched 4 episodes. Xenosaga's a so-so but the ED is very good. Nearly made me cry in the last episode.

BTW, I like realistic anime. They are almost the same as any movies or tv series you see. Just that they are being drawn out. You will be amazed how expensive the production cost can reach for some animes. Ok, there are the sucky and low budget ones but there are also the bigger production ones. A lot of effort
and homework can be seen done on them. Gakutsusou has the clothings of their characters designed by Anna Sui.

Vain Talk

The hair's finally getting better now. Will wait for it to grow a little longer before I find a good hair stylist to do something about it. Whoever says hair is not important is fucking wrong. It plays a major part in how you look. If you are those who has originally above average face, you may not understand. But if you are those who only has an average face, you will have discovered by now how important your hair is and how it's going to affect how you look. I am getting very dark now... almost over-tanned or you can also say chao tah. The weekly frying under the sun has been overly done. Need to "unfry" a little.

For your information, I like how I look WHEN I GOT ENOUGH SLEEP. I look like 2 totally different person when I slept enough and when I did not sleep enough. My eyes get affected easily.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home