Monday, September 05, 2005

Katrina

Hi... if you notice, my blog entries have been less often now... however, to make it up, I would write a long one and categorize them so that you can choose to read the stuff you are interested in.

Hurricane Katrina
Hurricane Katrina... not much people in singapore gives a damn... BUT.. hurricane Katrina destroying the oil rigs and causes the petrol prices to rise, everybody cry mother cry father.

Birthday is coming up
This Sunday is my birthday. Sis ROM on that day too. Planning to organise dinner both for my army mates and the 2E4ians. I'm worry that I might not be able to squeeze out the time.

Soccer Update
I am not scoring enough goals lately. But there's improvement in the way I played. I love it... the finishing and the luck I love not though. I have been trying out all sorts of positions ever since I went army. Centre forward, attacking midfied, center back, side back, side mid, winger... If you will ask me, my favourite position is winger. But if you will ask me again, I guess my most efficient position is attacking midfield. (at least I felt)

Down on my luck
Bought an extra vedio card for 100 bucks, hard disk showing signs "Clicks of death". Damn... I will need to backup my 80 gb of data starting from today. FUCK! How long and troublesome will that takes!!!

Comex
Bought a DVD writer for $85.. pretty worth it. However, learnt from my friend, the secret of a comex or sitex is you need to go at the final day. It is when all the free gifts will come in. Anyway, the camera girls, nikkon girls, sony girls, watever watever girls really dressed up flashy. I must sound like a pervert.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home