Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Songs That Started It All

What a way to get past the weekend? Only three words to describe it. Fast..., fast... and still fast... Tomorrow and it's back to monday.

Toto
What if I strike Toto?
1. I will take over my father's car and buy him a Lambourghini.
2. Sponsor my younger sis to study in Australia.
3. Buy my mom a SUPER home karaoke set.
4. Help out in renovating my big sis's house.
5. Declare my gf a taitai.
6. Give a big treat to everyone I know.
7. Last but not least, try to wake myself up from the dream.

Have A Nice Day
Bought Bon Jovi's latest album. Pretty disappointed I must say. Probably only the first 3 tracks caught my attention. "Have A Nice Day", "I Want To Be Loved" and "Welcome To Wherever You Are". The latter probably the best. It's not sounding like Bon Jovi anymore. 20 years on the road and it would be a waste if they are going to keep producing music like what they are producing now. Please... bring back the 80s rock. Where are the calibre of "Dry County", "Never Say Goodbye", "Bed Of Roses", "I'll Be There For You" and many many more... Nevertheless, "Welcome To Wherever You Are" touches me a little still.

Soccer
I simple can't wait for next week soccer. Especially when I'm still on top form. I'm sure there's people like me who's looking forward to it too. Currently 30 goals since somewhere in July but based only on the last 2 soccer meetings, I scored 10. I'm aiming for 100 before the year ends. Seems impossible in the beginning but if I were to keep up this form or even better, improve it, I might just make it. It's always good to set a goal. BTW, Henry got his new Xiao Da. I don't know why he choses that name (probably named after his own name, Weida). Weiquh's on form too and I hope the 2e4ians in the same team will soon come. Come to think of it, it has been quite long since the team we played in contains ALL 2e4ians.

Kiddy Grade
Kiddy Grade - No more panty shots finally and the storyline is starting to pick up. I'm beginning to like it now. Gone were the fan services and cosplaying. As expected from Gonzo, this might be one of their another top quality production. BTW, Gonzo also produces "Bakuretsu Tenshi" and "Gantz". "Gantz" should be their best production so far in my opinion if not for its violence and adult scenes.

Tweleve Kingdom - Everything's over. Finished watching the whole 45 episodes. Impressive character development, all the personalities of each character are well portrayed. Will start episode 1 of "Shaman King" soon.

Ah! My Goddess - It's getting predictable now and at episode 20, the show's focusing mainly on Keiichi and Belldandy, Urd and Skuld. Where are Marller and Sayoko? The 2 most interesting characters in my views are not getting any scenes now.

School Project
Fuck the Horde mail. Nothing at all, even google can't help me.

The Songs That Started It All
After the album "Have A Nice Day", suddenly has the urge to note down the song by most of my favourite bands that first caught my attention.

Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses
Def Leppard - When Love And Hate Collides
Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Aerosmith - Hole In My Soul
Motley Crue - Glitter
Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
Guns N Roses - November Rain
Roxette - You Don't Understand Me

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey so go practice those songs and then we go ktv this weekend again. Swee boh. Help me get weijie lei. I asking daisy, she on liao lei.heheeehhehehee



Henry

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home