Monday, September 19, 2005

On MC today

On MC
Yes... I'm on MC today... Spent most of my time on the bed and out of action for almost the whole day. Yes. I guess it has something to do with the sun's fusion on Saturday. I don't feel good. Ask the doctor this morning about the lump on my back too and he's recommending me to get it cut. I might do so.

Feng Shui
Do a lot of changes and moving in my room 2 weeks ago. Luck hasn't turned out well since then. Too much of a coincidence I guess. Hate to admit but sometimes these kind of things really proves to be accurate. I remove a bed (the pull out type) under my bed and throw it downstair. It's old and nobody's using it anymore. There shouldn't be anything that is not in use underneath the bed you sleep. So I throw it away... anyway, it's old and i WILL throw it away someday too.

Horde Mail
The horde mail is driving me crazy. I need help. Anybody got any idea of how to install this horde mail onto the localhost? Please help me. It's very difficult to google anything about it and the configurations are beyond my level. Let alone implementing the verification into the mail. I'm pretty sucky in and don't know much about email stuff lile MTA and etc.. etc...

Friends
I suddenly got the urge to write peng tiong a message.. i am writing one now. somehow, i was thinking abuot him this past few days. He must have been through a lot. For all I can remember, he was just used to be an ordinary boy like us. He must have suffered a lot. Whatever happens, I believe the 2E4 guys will all remember him for who the person he truely is. For those who don't, I swear I am going to scold his head off.

Bon Jovi
"Have a nice day" is almost out. I couldn't care much anymore. Yeah, when I don't have a nice day... how am I going to care? I just want to love more people and friends before I could die. That's all. hmmm...

Seiyus
She's great. Mamiko Noto. The voice attracts me. The voices behind Sayoko Mishima in "Ah! My Goddess". The first that moves me after veteran, Megumi Ogata, the hot Yui Horie, and this year best female seiyu award, Romi Paku. It's the first time I heard her performance and I felt that she's doing a great job though she has starred as Yukinari Sasaki in "Girl Bravo". I didn't really notice her then. SHe's really great.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home