Sunday, September 18, 2005

6 Goals NUS

My post got deleted... or i guess it's just me forgetting to publish it.

Anyway... 6 goals yesterday. Had a great match...

NUS Basketball Court
1st Goal: A mis-pass by an opponent and i first time curved the ball with my right foot just after half court to hit the ball on the post and into goal.

2nd Goal: Goal of the day. Fired a long shot from the right side just after half court with my right foot. The ball went into the top corner.

3rd Goal: Tackled a ball from the defender and fired a ball past the last man to the top corner of goal.

Court With post:
4th Goal: A pass from Jinsheng from the right and I tapped the ball in with the right foot.

5th Goal: One on one with the keeper. Dribbling around him and slot the ball in with the right foot.

6th Goal: A pass from the center from Henry and I first time it with the right foot just outside the penalty post and it went in straight between the keeper and near post.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that was a wrong descrption for the 6th goal.

It was a pass from me. And it wasnt from the left. i was in the middle of the park. BOOOOO.....


Henry

Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Shaowei said...

OK... edited it

Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home