Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Not In Any Mood

Been working on a new poem again.

Just finish one yesterday and now had to start work again. Guess the enthu is finally back again... Though try as much as I could, nothing seems to be coming out of my head today.. Managed to piece a few verses but they ended up sounding very funny. Guess today's not a gd day for poem..

Sometimes, the idea juz flows... yeah, like yesterday, took only a few hour to finish "Blues" and I'm very satisfied with it. I felt that it's a lot better than some of which I spent a few days on...

Nevertheless, time is not the issue when writin poem.. it's the mood.. ok.. i'm not in any mood today..

i'm tryin to recall the woman's name but just couldn't remember. early thirties but she got the most seductive eyes i ever seen.. i'm almost stuck

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home