Saturday, June 04, 2005

3 Goals At NUS

It's the time of the week again. Soccer at NUS today again...

I played really poorly today and I'm really very upset about it. However, managed to score 3 goals today so at least there's something to cheer about.

1st goal: There's 2 defenders in front of me but I just drag the ball past them and slice the ball past the keeper with the left foot.

2nd goal: A ball passed from the side by Benny. And a first time shot from outside the penalty box. The ball went directly towards the center and hit the keeper but it was deflected in.

3rd goal: My best goal for today. Was outside the penalty box with the ball and I volleyed it in. I was appearing to volley it to the right but ended up volleying to the very left. Henry described it as a cheeky goal.

It's my 10th goal at NUS since 15th May.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home