Friday, July 08, 2005

Special Day

It's finally the weekend!!! Yeah!! Hope I will have a good weekend this week and hope everyone else will have one good weekend too.

Summing up this week.... the main thing should be today itself. 08/07/05. 6 years... Amazing... What's 6 years like?

Ok... through out the week, that's also the Superstar contest. Junyang got 38.5 and smoothsailed into the semi-final! I'm impressed. But the whole contest reminds me of the word "POP". I mean I really love "ROCK".

Just a few minutes ago, got emails from my ex-colleagues... haha.. gossip session. Really happy to see their email. Brighten up my day. I just kept typin in the email and now I'm too tired to type in anything else here anymore.

I have a very big weakness...

I'm stopping.. BTW, just to let you know, I have deleted a whole long "essay" from between this sentence and the previous one. Some things are going to stay private and I will or might be going to bring them in together when I'm finally sleepin in my grave.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home