Thursday, July 07, 2005

Religion

I will be using The Fedora Linux at work soon... wow... once I got the hang of it, will be installing it to my home pc.

Was listening to my boss's friend talking about his interpretation on religion. Very interesting.

My interpretation:
Whatever religion you believe in... nobody's going to help you. You help and you save yourself. Each and single one of us is too small to be noticed by anybody as time is limited... You just do the parts you need to do. I should say a religion is a good one if it offers the right teachings and helps the person believing in it to be a good man and do good deeds. That is enough. If I were to choose a god, I will choose time. Some say time is unmeasurable. But, if you use the difference between the end of time and the present, you will see that time is actually measurable.

Some will say I'm talking crap... Yes. I agree

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home