Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Today

I am very happy today... if everyday's like today, I dare to say I will look up into the sky and say I will die without any regrets. I laughed a lot today... I mean real laughters, no mask. Hadn't felt like that for a long long time.. Perhaps the feelings 10 years back are back again.. Damn the hair, damn all the stupid things and pieces, I don't give a heck anymore as long everyday could be like today.

BTW, went for the Channel U Superstar and Junyang got the highest score.. 38.5!!! Saw Sylvester, Ruan Mian Mian. Hee... saw a few old school mates too.. I must say gals really changed a lot when they grow up.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah..Ruan mian mian very cute...felt like giving her a peck on the lips..hehe

Henry

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger Shaowei said...

You sound like a pervert

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:02:00 PM  
Blogger cl0udi3 said...

ei how come i nv c ruan mian mian???? UNFAIR!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home