Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Some Quick Notes

Some quick notes:
- My office will officially be at Bukit Batok this Friday. Not Orchard anymore.
- Hmmm.. yeah, Friday. Will be at the Bill Gates seminar.
- Poor Myskina got kicked out by Mauresmo. No surprise.
- Sharapova maintained her record of not losing any set in her Wimbledom campaign this year to reach the semi-finals.
- The semis - Maresmo VS World Number 1 Davenport, Serena VS Sharapova.
- Confederation Cup tonight - Brazil VS Argentina.
- Had to dismantle the table at my old office to move them to my new office.
- Goodbye, all the chio bus at Park Avenue.
- Bought tons of dry mango, ohtak... to go with dinner.
- Had a dream that I killed somebody. What did I do after that in the dream?
- I cut down 8kg now after putting on 6kg after my ORD.
- My left arm still injured after the match two weeks ago. Won't be able to do anything kinky for a while. Let's juzt hope I will be able to recover by my reservist and let me get rid of this year's IPPT once and for all.
- I had a feeling it's not going to recover before my birthday.
- Lee Hwa Jewelleries spent me up this month! Not forgeting bout 3K for SIM. Probably 400 bucks for Hitomi's ticket to Singapore too.
- In no time, I will have somebody to drive me around in a Nissan March. Hee hee.
- Lastly, Henry and Benny are playing soccer now. Arhhh...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home