Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Exam Eve

Tonight's the eve, tomorrow's my exam. No, I don't want to talk about no more, I have had enough. Need to go back to the notes later again...

Should be going to REDS for my haircut with Henry this Sat but guess my sideburns and side got too long and I had to cut my hair before then. I don't think I'll look good with long hair.

What do you call a person if he spent $400 Sg Dollar on 4 DVDs? Nuts... I'm going crazy... I'm only a click away from doing that. I need to control myself.

Went through my Pocket PC just now which had been shut off and left to grow dust for a few years. Found a poem which I had finished writing 2 years back in July. Think I'm going to use it for re-editing.

What's my favourite food? You can ask me and I would had no idea. But today I finall had an idea. It's potato chips! If potato chip don't give you soar throat or grow pimples on your face, I swear I will eat a tube per day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..i have never heard of potato chips causing pimples..where did you hear that from?


Henry

Friday, June 24, 2005 11:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home