Thursday, June 16, 2005

M3 Ang Junyang

My friend who took part in the Channel U Superstar called me just now. Yeah, he called to thank me for turning up at the studio to support him last nite. He did really well.

He was one of my Sec 1 and 2 friend and we actually havent been contactin each other for a long long time. Tried to ask him to go for Sat's outing too but guess he wouldn't be able to turn up as he needs to film a MTV. Why ask him out for outing only now and not in the past? I seriously do not want him to think that I'm asking him out only now because he's in the Channel U superstar.. It's not because of the reason that he might become famous that I am trying to contact him now.

I just want to piece back as many friends and memories as I can piece back right now. It's getting more and more lonely nowadays...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home