Thursday, June 09, 2005

Not Having The Best Of Luck

I'm not having the best of luck recently. There's so many stuff happening to me that it makes me kinda sick of writing them down. Guess what they said is true, when you gain something, you gotta lose something as well in order to obtain it.
Yeah, but still, no matter how bad the situation, I wouldn't give up... that's because there's still so many people around me that love me and care for me. Thank you all for taking care of me. I felt I have been really getting along well with my sec2 friends lately.. Perhaps it's because of what happened to Jinsheng that strengthen the bonds between us. If they are in need of me and I got their call in the middle of the night, I wont hesitate to be right by their side.
Money ain't important anymore, fame ain't important anymore. What's important now is you have someone to trust and love you. When you look into the mirror every morning, and all the people around you give you a wicked "Can you do it?" look (and it happens every morning, afternoon, days, months)...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home