Monday, June 06, 2005

A Few Words

These few days, these are the few names that has been circling around my mind.
Jinsheng, Alex, Wenqi, Henry, Benny, Weiqun, Weijie, Kianchew.

Sometimes, bad things just happen out of the blue. It could just happen to me or anybody or a gd friend of mine. Had been getting moody these few days as I sat down and started to think about what is happening.

Some friends are lost... I must admit I haven't been throwing in my fair share of efforts.

Guess there's how you spell "L-I-F-E".

...

The reason I love soccer so much is probably because it's the only thing I could shine in. But things are getting from bad to worse. Things are very different from what it used to be in the past. My dribbling sucks and my aerial is weak. I don't think it's the opponents around me getting better, in fact I think the problems lie with me.

I lost the confidence and I really miss the trust that team mates have been giving me in the past. Probably the only 2 players that can trust me now is Henry and Benny. It used to be the ball searching for me from team mates but now it's me who is running VERY VERY hard to reach the ball myself. It kinda gets tired now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home