Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Summary

I have got stuff to do... so i'm going to make everything short

1. Somedays I can write poems, somedays I fucking simply just can't. And when I can't, I'm fucking pissed. That's equal to when you have something you wanted to say so badly, but you just couldn't say it or you say it wrongly. The days when I got the mood to write seems hard to come by nowadays.. It seems to take forever. BTW, working on 3 poems concurrently... the latest to get penned called "Bad Hair Day", for it to be completed... no idea.

2. Bill Gates coming to Singapore for a talk. Had already signed up for it with my company. I'm not really a Bill Gates fan but I thought it might be useful.

3. Channel U Superstar. One of my sec 2 friend (my team's right midfield) are in the top 24. He's the desciple of some chinese singer("don't noe the name") and he has started to write songs too. But will take some time before he can cut an album. Anyway, will be going down to mediacorp to support him tomorrow. Proud of him, man!

4. My legs hadn't went weak for any woman for a long long time... but I just had when I was outside the office just now. Don't need to ask why.

5. Feel like writing this down all of a sudden. My first eleven. The original 2E4!
GK. 1. Nick Chui
LB. 4. Peng Tiong
CB. 3. Tan Woon Che
CB. 2. Gerald Heng
RB. 24. Henry Tan
LM. 13. Alex Quek
CM. 9. Zhuo Shaowei
CM. 8. Peh Jinsheng
RM. 7. Ang Junyang
CF. 10. Gan Weijie
CF. 11. Chua Weiquh

6. Ok.. this is going to be something special
GK. 1. Clara - Vintrade F.C
CB. 3. Ser Reine - Sario
CB. 2. Catherine - Veriontina
CB. 5. Huini - Deonshine
DM. 15. Elaine - Buryland F.C
DM. 13. Shuqi - Angelland F.C
LM. 7. Yuxian - Aregal
RM. 8. Wanxiu - Aregal
CM. 10. Winnie - Veriontina
WG. 20. Athena - Sario
CF. 9. Shuhui - Vintrade F.C
Without a doubth, most of the players are selected from the top first few clubs from the league.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home