Sunday, July 03, 2005

Boring Sunday

- Tomorrow is monday. And seriously I hate Monday. Monday blues... To make it up a bit, I'm having my half day tomorrow to watch Junyang in superstars... By the way, the number of days of leave left for me can be counted with my fingers.

- I'm almost sick of all these. What's the point of studying so much anyway?

- People used to ask me what's my ambition? Since young, minus those fat hope and daydreaming like manga artist, rock stars and soccer player, I had no idea. Now the pieces are starting to fit in... I almost can see the idea. Here's a hint... Women are millipede...

- Tomorrow's going to be a big day! A lot of people and old friends will turn up at the Channel U thingy. Eh... a lot, a lot...

- Went to see chinese physician for my sprained arm. Usually I will wait for it to heal itself but I just couldn't wait anymore cause my reservist is coming in 2 weeks time. It's going to be very troublesome if it still hasn't heal by then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home