Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Long Post

YO!... Haven't really "decently" blog for a long time. So today, I shall talk a bit more.. Below is a list of topics...

HEALTH
I have been thinking about this for a long time. I got this lump at my back for quite long now. Strange enough, haven't give much damn about it since young. But recently, I'm beginning to worry about what it is. Yeah probably, because different from the past, now I got lots of friends I love and things I want to do... This doesn't mean that I have found the goals of my life.. Just that, I'm feeling happy right now. Anyway, back to the lump, I don't know what is it and I haven't got the time to visit the doctor yet. Touch wood, touch wood, if the lump is anything bad... touch wood again. I want to at least sit down with each and everybody that I have known and tell them how much I appreciate them for piecing up my life... Yeah, it's piecing.. not pissing... Somebody, arrange a doctor for me please... If possible, make it a sexy one too.. haha... Yeah, think I should be better off dead.

LOVELIFE
I don't think anyone can love a single person totally and wholeheartedly. That's impossible... Think not everybody is going to agree with me on that so I shouldn't go too much into it. Anyway, my philosophy is whatever you do, as long as you don'thurt anybody, anything is ok. Oh... by the way, Henry was talking to me about his friend and his friend's gf openly blogging and telling people about where they had sex with each other in public area. Though some might say it's crazy but we have to admit that it's truely entertaining. Salute to them.. Come on, Henry. Let us hear more of that.

ENTERTAINMENT
Highly recommended! Mai Hime is GREAT! Character delelopment, voice talents, storyline and entertainment values... all thumb ups! Some of the great lead voice talents include Mai Nakahara, Ai Shimizu, Saeko Chiba... beautiful both in the voice as well as in their looks. And of course Akira Ishida, the voices behind Garaa of the Desert in the Naruto series.

MONEY
I hate lending money out. I'm ok with small amount but 500 bucks is too much. But in the end, I still lend it out. Feeling bitter... But as long as I'm getting my money back, I shouldn't think so much. I'm not a stingy person.. instead I felt that I'm a person who spent a great deal without thinking. Nevertheless, I'll just try to picture it this way... When I need help next time, I may be able to get it because of this. Ok, case closed, no more thinking.

SOCCER
I can't wait to go for my next soccer match... you see, new boots, new ball... and most importantly, I have yet to score my opening goal with it. I really can't wait...
Thinking of it makes my heart beat. Still on soccer... Chelsea 1 AC Milan 0. Fuck. What the hell is this...? I never watch the match but just can't swallow this result.. Though I must admit that Chelsea is a strong team but it's a disgrace to Italian soccer. Fuck.. This sucks

That's all, folks. Will try to blog more often.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home