Thursday, July 14, 2005

Blah blah blah

All the discrimination... Poly grads, Uni grads.
Fine with it, I'm a poly grad. I mean I'm still one... but will get a degree soon though not from a uni that's as good as the local ones. Doesnt matter anyway.
Nevertheless, this is what I would like to say. I totally don't mind being looked down by anyone. Degree holder or anything, I'm seriously fine with it.. but that's IF you really have that capability. Don't come and fuck around with your degree if you are not a bit capable at all. I must say most uni grads are indeed capable but I'm sure those of you who are in Uni will come across those that are really hopeless. So.. not all are capable.
How does it feel to be looked down by by such uncapable person only because you are a poly grad? I mean if you are a more capable person looking down on me, I really don't mind. Anyway, I'm not really any capable... I'm just too lazy to use my brain often enough. In other word, stupid... Lazy = 1/2 stupid liao. Maybe I shouldn't complain too much... Might as well just say the sky is very blue today.. and carry an umbrella because it's TOO "blue". Wah... chim.. Then, that's also the attitude issue. Some people may not be that capable but their good attitude should be given a thumb up... I deserve the middle finger.. What the fuck am I talkin about? Ah... breathing in too much air drunk me//

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home