Sunday, July 24, 2005

Reservists Over

I am back from reservists... It was real fun, though quite siong at times. Managed to clear my IPPT with my injured left arm and got 100 bucks extra. Though got gold in the past, I am contented this time to just clear it. Managed to heng heng did 6 pull ups despite my injured left arm. Once my head went over the pull up bar for the 6 times, it seems my heart felt a lot of lighter... Nobody wants to spent 2 days a week from 6pm to 10pm doing RT.

Also had my hair cut there. Damn RSM... Anyway, learn something this time... Never turn up early for your reservist... That's what I get... hair cut. Damn... had to go for an additional hair cut today as the hair cut during the reservist was awful.. Anyway, now my hair is short... I don't mind having short hair as long as I still got reasonably long burns and side... Anyway, for the next one month, I will be living in misery because of that.. exaggerating...

Oh ya.. the schedule... pretty packed in the middle... On Tuesday afternoon, we went for our grenade throwing, followed by a route march immediately right after that. The next day, woke up at 5 for IPPT... then afternoon went for a 1 day 1 night training in the jungle... wow... steam... not used to it liao...

Last day was the most fun... it was beer, whisky etc... etc... I came to a conclusion. Pah Siao was the most shuey in our platoon...

Overall, it was siong but it was really very enjoyable to see your old friends... friends who you slept with for two whole years. see them wake up, see them sleep, see them suffer, see them laugh... 2 whole years. you can always hide with a mask in front of people at work, school but you can never hide you true personality from them 24 hours a day for 2 whole years... ok.. maybe minus the saturday, sunday. you don't do that with anyone else, even your gf or bf. For those army clerks, 9 to 5 and those who don't have a chance to go through all these, I pity you... as you have miss out something so big and comforting in your life...

ok.. i got carried away.. anyway... see you all next year.. hope there will be more people driving in with big cars...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully we dun nid to wait till next year to meet up..let's have more gatherings to catch up with each other..

xiaomao

Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah i wanna see the hair...hehe



Henry

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home