Friday, July 15, 2005

2 Distinctions In The Pocket

Woohooo... I score 2 distinctions!!! 2 modules taken, 2 distinctions in the pocket. 1 for Database, 1 for Computer Security... For once, I felt that I am not dumb. Woohoo... And to think that I went out a lot during the exam period and skipped a lot of chapters/.. Heehee.. who says lazy people = 1/2 stupid? If you are lucky, you cancel out everything and you are one big genius. Lucky = Genius + Capable. Ok. Because of the Ds, I deserve to get myself drunk and have women sitting on my lap now. I also have to point out "Thank you, Jesus, Buddha, Maria Sharapova, Adriy Shevchenko, giant dog or whoever that help me. I love you."

Eh... If you are wondering why I am kicking up such a big fuss over a small thing like that, here's the answer.... YES! Distinction is hard to come by for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good effort!! hehe

cya on monday

from xiaomao

Friday, July 15, 2005 2:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!! Cool!! Congrats!!

NOw, let's tango!!! Bom cha cha, bom cha cha.......


Henry

Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home