Saturday, July 16, 2005

Something That Probably Nobody Knows About Me

This is something that probably nobody knows about me:
I own 4 CDs of Yeung Chin Wah....
No guitar, no hair metal this time, just a soft and familiar voice. Actually, some part of me still loves romance.

That brings back some memories when I went to Taipei early this year. Saw a japanese street singer then and she really impresses me with her voice. I would then sat there alone to listen to her singing while she guitars for the next one hour in which my companions went elsewhere to buy their stuff. Managed to get a cd from her... she has a great voice.

2 more days to reservist...

I'm really glad that I have a group of good friends. Whatever happens, I should just work hard...

Noticed that my blog is really full of shit, rubbish and contentless. Fuck it, I just want to fuck whatever's on my mind. Content my foot lah, I don't have so much time to content and content. Just let me write my daily rubbish into this bin enough lah.

This is beautiful... really beautiful...
"Don't call me giggolo, don't call me casanova
Just call me on the phone, and baby come on over
When you need someone....."
Extracted from "Make Love Like A Man" Def Leppard

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah ya can sing her songs next time!!!!


Henry

Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home