Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'll Be Alright

Wrote another piece of poem. Started writing on this piece a few months back but just couldn't get anything right so this piece had to be left in the vault uncompleted for a few months.

Digged it out today and strange enough, after I had said it's getting harder to write anything these days, the inspiration flows like water today. Re-continued working on this piece again... amendments, deletion, addition.. so there you go, the outcome "I'll Be Alright".

Background: This piece was written for a friend, JS, and was supposed to be completed a few months back when he was having difficult moments of his life. However, try as I might, wasn't able to come up with anything good enough and right enough to finish this poem then, thus it was only completed only today.

Anyway, do enjoy:
I'll Be Alright

Breathe your courage in, tell us, "I'll be alright"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home