Saturday, November 05, 2005

6 Goals NUS

The weather today is super! No sun at all. My good scoring form continues... The left thigh is injured, overworked, during the week and thus today, I could only play striker, target man.

1st Goal: Went and dribbled past the last man and slot the ball in with the right foot.

2nd Goal: Dribbled past the keeper and shot the ball into an open goal.

3rd Goal: A pass from my right found me right in front of an open goal. Dribbled in and slam the ball in.

4th Goal: Pin ball action. The ball deflected me and in straight between the legs of the keeper, Linyou.

5th Goal: A pass in from my right past the keeper by Henry and I slotted the ball with my right foot into goal.

6th Goal: Dribbled past 2 defenders into the penalty area and shot past the keeper.

Scored a lot of typical "target man" goal today..
56th Goal in all since 31st July...

10th May - 10th July - 50 goals
31st July - 5th November - 56 Goals

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home