Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Animated Today

Yo! Haven't write for quite a while...
Just feel like otaku-ing today so I'll talk more about anime and get stuck in Akihabara.

School Rumble
Finished Twelve Kingdom, Kiddy Grade and Ah! My Goddess... Here's a brief review.

Twelve Kingdom - 8/10. Very catchy and has strong character development. If you like literature, you will like this. As the story progresses, you can see a lot of characters' change their personalities from one extreme to another. A good study on how environment can changes people. Recommended.
Kiddy Grade - 7.5/10. Panty shot in the begining, impressive in the middle, normal towards the back. All I can say is the soundtrack's brilliant. Hmmm... recommended? I guess it's a "Worth a try".
Ah! My Goddess - 7.5/10. The popular work of some famous author who gave us "You're Under Arrest". Entertaining but it's too predictable and at times, childish too. The Devils are the one brightening the show, the goddess... no comments. Last word spoken in the last episode... "I want to stay forever with you." (if I didn't recall wrongly)

Now... the new shows... Shaman King, School Rumble, Samurai 7

Shaman King - The typical jump and action anime. Watch only if you like action... Watch till about episode 20 now.
Samurai 7 - This is a big production. You can see from the animation it's a costly production. Of course, Romi Paku, the voice actress of the year last year is one of the cast too. Watch 4 episode so far but still I'm going to give it a 9. Just hope the next 22 won't disappoint me.
SCHOOL RUMBLE - I am not kidding. I have fallen in love with it. This is so funny that I can laugh whole night and sleep a happy man. Managed to download the MTV of School Rumble's ending song. Sung by 22 years old Yuko Ogura. Really great.


And... a little bit on the project...

TMDA
Here's an update on my project. For the auto response verification to work, we need install TMDA on the mail server. That is if we set up our own local mail server or we purchase a dedicated server. If both ways failed, it will just be a localhost mail client who verified sender only when the receipient logged in to horde admin. Sounds crappy rite? I couldn't care less anymore. All I hope for is that this thing ends...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home