Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Week

Here's a weekly entry which is supposed to be a bit longer than usual.

Sunday
Staying at home relaxing for my Sunday cause I will be staying out late tomorrow night. Crap... guess what.. end up eating and eating and eating and goes on and on... And having played soccer yesterday encourages me to eat even more.

Saturday
Went to eat Moonfish Restuarant... then catches a bit of the fireworks at Millennium Walk. Food there pretty average, at least I felt so.. Then when I was taking the MRT home, I got surrounded by a group of guys and girls. I was basically standing right in the center of them and they were talking nonstop with me in the center. I looked like an idiot. Don't ask me how I ended up in the center of them. I will just tell you I don't know and that's no way for me to get out of the "ring". Fuck! If my pay become stable enough, the first thing I will do is to get myself a car. And talking about cars, Meifang's car is going to come exactly on my birthday.

Monday
This is tomorrow.....!!! I don't know what's going to happen but all I know is I am going to go support Junyang tomorrow. I'm fucking angry with some comments of Meifang's friends. I wasn't there to hear it personally but I'm fucking pissed with the comment. That is why I never wanted to go out with them. Never once... Yes, you may say we should get to know more people and when you're in need, you may be able to get some help from them. Fuck them! I judge my own life. I think they are going to cause me more anger than any help. To be fair, not all of her friends are like that.. just some, but those are enough to make the whole basket look rotten. I hate to get into details... I'm not good at writing proper english when I really don't have the mood.

Chocolate Factory
Hmmm... not bad not bad.. Entertainment values were there.

Dreams
I have a stream of strange dreams this morning. Each dream consists of a thing I need to do and for that thing, if I don't do them, that's a possibility that I will regret. All the dreams kinda makes me feel that it's a reminder given to me by someone or something. In the end, I only did one of the things out of all the dreams. Hey hey... if there are really ghosts around, wouldn't they want to reach the end of where the space is? I want to be borned 2000 years later. I want to see what the world will become by then. How advanced will the androids be by then compared to now? Some fucking scientist figured out what is ghost? Internet revolution replaced by...? Earth has gone even more sick and there are even more disasters? The deadiest diseases wipe out human race? An american dancing with an iraqi? Singapore has gone underneath the sea? The desert which was growing every second has covered the whole earth? hahaha... singapore won the world cup? that is the least possible.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can feel your anger man!!!

Dun be so selfish and fuck them all yourselves! Save some for me...
Fuck them fuck them..haha


Henry

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home