Monday, August 25, 2008

Pump Room

Ok, this is my second time coming here and it's sure cool.

Music:
The first time when I came, I left before the band started to play. Well, not this time. The first set was not up to my liking though, more to the retro side but the second set was fantastic, it was mainly hair metal and punk rock all the way. I had to jump and sing till I got no more energy left. No dancing with women for that set as hair metal rock really keeps me engross and high, yeah, i really mean high. Kick start with "You give love a bad name", followed by songs like "Living on a prayer", "Sweet Child of mine", "Video kills the radio stars", "That thing you do" and the best, "Smells like teen spirit". Seriously the songs are still too commercialized really but no complains.

hey! where can i find hair metal rock? give me some poison and cinderella!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home