Friday, August 22, 2008

21st August 2008

21st August 2008

I was almost shivering from excitement when I went back there again, the same old place.. but the feel is totally different this time. jumping around and looking around excitedly at the control station and I guess the passerby must be thinking I'm crazy. nostalgic. I'm back. it feels like I have taken a time machine back and i can almost see the me many years ago walking by among the crowds. maybe i used to see the future me too when I was walking by there a few years ago but just that I couldn't recognize or wouldn't be able to. anyway, I look so different now, think so different. I wouldn't be able to know what is going to happen then. Now I do. i seriously almost cry on the way back. Sadness? Happiness? To be frank, I myself can't tell.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's so special about this place?

Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home