Monday, June 11, 2007

Obey The Nature

Yeah, might as well put in another poem for today. Been workin on these 2 for quite awhile now, it's almost time I finalize them. One for the blues and one for the hair metal, a little balance there.. Enjoy...


© Shaowei All Rights Reserved
Obey The Nature
written 11th June 2007






The moon says I have added a few more characters to my name
Another sleazy night to my collection, another girl to my fame
I got a little bit of black in my white and I hunt the green
Take it off, says cheese, welcome to my movie screen

I drive the young girls home after Jason gave them another jug
Yeah, drive and whistled past their home, drive all their mother nuts
I don't need no driver, I got the cops to pick me up
But cut, I'm an evergreen, get ready, we'll roll the film behind bars

Yeah, they said I come from the jungle
The man from the nature
Come see the real thing
I'm too unimaginable
Pull your skirts a bit higher
Yeah, and make my pants a little tighter
Come on into the jungle
Take it off, obey the nature

The sun says I hit your streets, here comes your movie star
Put our faces on the cover, wear my hair like aliens wear theirs on mars
Take one, get the bed ready, take two, actress, I'll play director
Another roll of film but it's not for sale, yeah, not for rental

Secretary and a female boss, we'll talk under the bed cover
Resume under your clothes, show it to your interviewer
Yeah, bring in Gina, Rebecca, May, June and April
I'll take all part time actress too, someone show me the nature...

I said I came from the jungle
Hopeless and incorrigible
I'm the religion above
I make your god unbelievable
Let your tongue do the linger
Yeah, and make my pants a little tighter
Hey girl, you're in the jungle
Take it off, obey the nature

The moon says one thing, the sun says another
Freak out, I can't tell what the stars utter
Spare me a night cause we can't live forever
Take it off, yeah, let's obey the nature


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home