Saturday, June 24, 2006

6 Goals Bukit Batok

1st Goal: Shot past the last man at an acute angle with the right foot from just outside the edge of the penalty box into an empty goal.

2nd Goal: A poor pass by the opponent last man and I ran with it and one touch passed into an open goal with the right foot.

3rd Goal: One on one with the last man and by shot past him into goal with the right foot.

4th Goal: Ran past a defender and shot past the last man with the left foot.

5th Goal: Pin ball shoting at the opponents penalty area and I volley pass the ball into the post and goal.

6th Goal: High ball towards me into the penalty area. Juggled the ball twice before volleying pass the ball to a team mate with the right foot to the right. A one-two pass back towards me by the team mate and I tapped the ball into an open goal with the right foot.

40 Goals this year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home